Religious freedom in the United States will never look the same again; while the majority of Supreme Court justices believe that their ruling on the Burwell v. Hobby Lobby case will not be taken to extremes, history tells us otherwise. Continue reading
Creating Community Breakfast remarks by Sarah Musick Continue reading
Creating Community Breakfast remarks by Lionel Washington Continue reading
The May 5th Supreme Court decision in Town of Greece v. Galloway concluded that the practice by the Greece, NY, town board of opening its meetings with predominantly Christian prayer does not violate the Establishment Clause of the Constitution. This despite the fact the practice causes a certain religious imposition on those citizens attending the town board meetings who see themselves as excluded or at least marginalized by being subjected to official governmental prayer, sectarian in nature, that effectively endorses a faith they do not themselves subscribe to. Continue reading
- Volunteer Spotlight: Marji Mitchell
- Upcoming Stormwater Meetings
- We Are Not So Separate
- 6 Unique Ways to Make a Difference and Support Citizens Project!
- Creating Community Breakfast Raises over $51,000
- Citizens Project Mid-Year Update
- RSVP Today for the 2014 Creating Community Breakfast!
- Citizens Project interview with KGNU Radio!
- 2014 Colorado Primaries