The wait is over! The 2014 Citizens Project Candidate Survey Voter Guide is here. All candidates in local and state races were invited to respond a broad range of pertinent questions that will help you inform your decision on how … Continue reading
Last night, fourteen local candidates took the stage at Stargazers Theatre to engage in respectful debate and dialogue about the issues facing Coloradans in the November 4 election. More than 100 audience members attended to learn more about their options … Continue reading
Citizens Project Election Forum Tuesday, October 14, 5:00-7:00pm- Stargazers Theatre, 10 Parkside Drive, 80910 Featuring candidates from Colorado Senate District 11, Colorado House Districts 17 & 18, and El Paso County Commission District 5, with many other local candidates in attendance. … Continue reading
Hot off the presses…the Citizens Project 2014 Citizens Project Annual Report! This is the latest on everything that Citizens Project has accomplished in the past year with 2013 financials.
Join Citizens Project at The Transit Matters Rally on Monday, October 20 from 4:30pm-5:30pm. The march will end and begin at City Hall.
On the day City Council deliberates the 2015 budget we’re bringing together the invested citizens of our community for a rally, march, and giveaway. If transit matters to you, spend an hour having your voice heard! We’ll have costumes, giveaways, speakers and a generally fun time celebrating transit in our community and voicing the transportation needs of the residents of Colorado Springs.
- Citizens Project educates, empowers local churches to protect their tax-exempt status.
- Citizens Project welcomes Deborah Walker, Associate Director
- Back-to-school resources on student rights
- Hard Work and Affecting Change: A Springs Thing
- Upcoming 2014 General Election Voter Information
- Legal Precedent, Religious Freedom, and the Hobby Lobby Court Decision
- Becoming Whole
- Get Involved
- Madison and Jefferson v. Scalia and Thomas on Church-State Separation