Mark your calendar for a fun evening with the Citizens Project community! Tuesday, March 3, 2015 from 5pm-9pm the Citizens Project community will be enjoying some fun and beer! Citizens Project will receive $1 from every pint sold. Come on … Continue reading
by Ken Burrows Various courts around the country, including the U.S. Supreme Court, have been increasingly receptive to same-sex marriage, based mainly on the need to constitutionally ensure equal rights to all citizens. What the courts have less commonly acknowledged … Continue reading
Hot off the presses…the Citizens Project 2014 Citizens Project Annual Report! This is the latest on everything that Citizens Project has accomplished in the past year with 2013 financials.
- 2015 Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute
- Farewell from Citizens Project Intern
- Final Remarks from Kristy Milligan, Executive Director, 2010-2014
- Celebrate the Legacy of Kristy Milligan- December 3, 2014
- Community Transit Coalition- Transit Matters Rally
- Citizens Project educates, empowers local churches to protect their tax-exempt status.
- Back-to-school resources on student rights
- Hard Work and Affecting Change: A Springs Thing
- Legal Precedent, Religious Freedom, and the Hobby Lobby Court Decision