Citizens Project’s 2015 Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute is scheduled! Download the PDF flier here. Register here. Share on Facebook here. Attend this seminar to learn how the First Amendment to the US Constitution protects religious freedom in public schools. For … Continue reading
Hot off the presses…the Citizens Project 2014 Citizens Project Annual Report! This is the latest on everything that Citizens Project has accomplished in the past year with 2013 financials.
The answers to your most pressing questions are here!
Visit our 2015 Municipal Voter Guide Page to navigate. We have sections for:
At-Large City Council candidates
District 2 candidates
District 4 recall information
Additionally, you will find important dates and links to drop-of locations!
Special thanks to our wonderful co-sponsors:
- 2015 City Council Candidate Forum Recap
- Partners in Equality Come Together in Opposition to “Right to Discriminate” Bills
- Final Remarks from Kristy Milligan, Executive Director, 2010-2014
- Marriage: Separating secular from sacramental
- Community Transit Coalition- Transit Matters Rally
- Citizens Project educates, empowers local churches to protect their tax-exempt status.
- Back-to-school resources on student rights
- Hard Work and Affecting Change: A Springs Thing
- Legal Precedent, Religious Freedom, and the Hobby Lobby Court Decision