The answers to your most pressing questions are here! Visit our 2015 Municipal Voter Guide Page to navigate. We have sections for: Issues Mayoral candidates At-Large City Council candidates District 2 candidates District 4 recall information Additionally, you will find … Continue reading
Hot off the presses…the Citizens Project 2014 Citizens Project Annual Report! This is the latest on everything that Citizens Project has accomplished in the past year with 2013 financials.
Please join us…..
To RSVP please contact Deb Walker. We’d love for you to join us at our BIG event of the year!
If you are interested in being a table captain and bringing a table of guests, we’d love to let you know how!
- 2015 City Council Candidate Forum Recap
- Partners in Equality Come Together in Opposition to “Right to Discriminate” Bills
- 2015 Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute
- Final Remarks from Kristy Milligan, Executive Director, 2010-2014
- Marriage: Separating secular from sacramental
- Community Transit Coalition- Transit Matters Rally
- Citizens Project educates, empowers local churches to protect their tax-exempt status.
- Back-to-school resources on student rights
- Hard Work and Affecting Change: A Springs Thing