2016 Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute
Each spring, Citizens Project hosts the Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute, a seminar on how the First Amendment to the US Constitution protects religious freedom in public schools. For teachers, students, parents, administrators, staff, school board members, and the public.
Join us at the Cottonwood Center for the Arts, 427 E. Colorado Ave.
- Saturday April 2nd from 8:30 – 1:00 Part 1: How the Law Defines Religious Freedom in Public Schools
- Tuesday April 5th from 5:00 to 8:00 Part 2: Best Practices and School Policies
- How the law defines religious freedom in the public school setting,
- Best practices for respecting all students’ religious freedom, and
- How to be an advocate for religious freedom in your school.
In-service credit for teachers is available. Textbook and supplemental materials are provided to all participants.
Through March 17th Early Registration is $15
After March 17th Registration is $20
add $5 for Continuing Education Credit (total 7.5 hours)
To receive information about the Citizens’ Religious Freedom Institute, join our email list for Citizens Project eNews, email Deb Walker or call us at (719) 520-9899.