Common Ground for the Common Good
Since 1992, Citizens Project has been creating a space.
A space where conversations are encouraged.
Where diversity, equality and separation of church and state are valued.
And where people are empowered to promote and protect religious freedom, civil rights and civic engagement.
By enabling our citizens to find – and use – their voice, we’ve created a space where members of the community can come together and celebrate our differences.
Our space is a shared space. And we invite you to join us. Together, we can make the next 20 years as positive and productive as our first.
- Join our email list to receive regular updates about special anniversary activities.
- Tell us your favorite Citizens Project memory or your strongest hope for the future.
- Request a bumper sticker.
- Help us continue our work by making a special $20/month pledge.
- View photos from our special anniversary event on August 2, 2012.
- Hear about our evening at The Story Project, in celebration of our 20 years in the community.
- Check out our 20th Anniversary video.
- Look at our beautiful 20-year retrospective yearbook.
- Read John Hazlehurst’s retrospective column in the Colorado Springs Independent.
- Check out our top 20 accomplishments and cultural shifts for the last 20 years.